1. Our rights of life, liberty, and property are natural rights granted to us by God and protected by the Constitution of the United States.
2. In the right to worship as we please without government intrusion or interference.
3. The founding fathers original intent was to form a Republican government and their original intentions should be the foundation for enacting and interpreting the law.
4. The federal government’s power is constitutionally limited, yet responsible for protecting our sovereignty, establishing justice under law, and securing our liberty through a strong national defense and effective law enforcement.
5. God is the Author and Creator of life and that all human life, both born and unborn, should be protected.
6. That the institution of marriage consists of one man and one woman.
7. In capitalism, where the private sector and free market principles best stimulate economic development rather than government subsidies or programs.
8. Taxes collected at all levels of government should be used only for legitimate government functions and those functions carried out efficiently so that tax rates may be kept as low as possible.
9. That government closest to the people governs best and is preferred to centralized control.
10. It is the right of every parent to act in his or her children’s best interest including choosing the form of education, whether public school, private school, or home school.
11. We should welcome immigrants who want to legally seek freedom and opportunity, who want to work for a living and who will embrace our values, learn the English language, and respect our national sovereignty.
12. The intent of the Second Amendment is a defense against tyranny and opposes any infringement thereof.
Kevin understands that faith was a major influence of the Founding Fathers and will fight to ensure that Christian values are reflected every time he votes on a bill.
Kevin’s faith is the reason he continues to fight to protect the lives of the unborn and a student’s right to pray in school.
As a father of 3 children, Kevin knows the importance of family. From ensuring that our state doesn’t burden our children with future debt to increasing the quality of our public education, Kevin works to ensure that Oklahoma family values will be promoted in the state capitol and in our federal government.
As a Marine, Kevin put his life on the line to protect our country’s freedom. Kevin continues his fight to ensure that the people of Oklahoma are free from an overreaching government.
Kevin will continue to fight for ALL Oklahomans, not just a select few. Kevin will also work to eliminate wasteful spending and out-of-control government programs.